â˜…â˜…â˜… The best and unique free High-definition compass
for the iPad! â˜…â˜…â˜…
Simple and beautiful rustic style compass
now in your iPad and for free!!!
â˜…â˜… No Advertising !! â˜…â˜…
This app is totally FREE and the inaccuracy depends on the sensor of the iPad, please avoid comments like this:
"If I was lost in the wilderness I would stake my life on
P.S. I want my money back."
This app is FREE... :-P
Many thanks for the other reviews:
- "Thank you to make this app free it very useful. .coool"
- "It worked straightaway and I was sat on the couch! it is accurate according to my Sat Map. it looks good as well."
- "En corrigeant le problÃ¨me d`orientation, cette boussole sera parfaite !
- "Lock the screen and this works
perfectly. And it`s pretty, and free."
- "I compared this compass
with the iPad google maps and it does indeed point north. You just have to hold the iPad flat (parallel to the floor)."
- "Works fine as long as you lock the
iPad orientation (above the volume control)."
- "This compass
great - after you calibrate your iPad. Wave the iPad in a figure-8 motion in front of you, tilting the iPad from side to side as feels natural, and your iPad compass
should be calibrated. Repeat until satisfied.
The iPad`s compass
seems to be sensitive to interference - I notice it points towards windows in brick buildings, apparently sensing the Earth`s magnetism through the windows, but not through the bricks. Of course, why would you want to use a compass
- "I was just about delete this app as the worse compass
ever invented but then I thought "surely someone cannot have made it look this good but didn`t bother to make it point north! What happens if I lock the
iPad screen rotation?". Hey presto! It now works
as well as my iPhone compass. Just flick the switch next to the volume rocker."
- "FÃ¼r alle die zu blÃ¶*d sind diese App zu benutzen: Ihr mÃ¼sst euer iPad erstmal in einer acht fÃ¶rmigen Kreis drehen damit sich euer iPad klibrieren kann! Dann funktionier auch der Kompass
und zeigt in der richtigen Richtung! Danke fÃ¼r die App!"
- "I tried compairing it to my compass
and it works
only if you hold your ipad flat on your palm of your hand and make your palm flat and hold it away from any medal and it works! I love bringing it to my boy scout meetings when we use compasses"
- "Ich verstehe die vielen negativen Bewertungen nicht. Die App zeigt, was der Kompass
so her gibt - ich habe es auf einem iPad installiert. NatÃ¼rlich funktioniert der Kompass
nicht Ã¼berall - meine Frau nennt unsere Neubau-Bleibe nicht
um sonst "Stahlbetonbunker" - da macht schlieÃŸlich auch mein Handy schlapp. Aber im Freien funktioniert der Kompass
- "Weer een apparaat minder mee te nemen!